GitHUB SOURCE : https://github.com/Yqnn/svg-path-editor/
Edit or create SVG paths in browser: https://yqnn.github.io/svg-path-editor/
How to Use
- Paste or edit the raw path in the path field
- Click on + to add a new command to the path, select a type, then click on the destination
- Move points with drag and drop
- Click on a point, then on the + to insert a command right after the selected one
- Click on the command type to toggle between relative and absolute coordinates
- Relative command types are orange, absolute are purple
- Click on … then Delete to delete a command
- Click on … then Insert after to insert a new command right after the selected one
- Click on … then Convert to to convert the selected command to a new type
- Use mouse wheel to zoom in/out
- Use drag & drop to move the viewBox
- Click on AUTO to automatically set the viewBox depending on current path
- ViewBox can also be set manually with the x, y, width and height fields
- Scale the full path with the Scale button
- Translate the full path with the Translate button
- Round all coordinates of the current path with the Round button
- Convert all commands to relative or absolute coordinates with Convert to relative or Convert to absolute button
- Node.js v12.0 or higher
npm install to retrieve all the depencies of the project.
ng serve for a dev server. Navigate to
http://localhost:4200/. The app will automatically reload if you change any of the source files.
ng build to build the project. The build artifacts will be stored in the
dist/ directory. Use the
--prod flag for a production build.
Running unit tests
ng test to execute the unit tests via Karma.
This project was generated with Angular CLI version 9.1.3.
Article Title: Online editor to create and manipulate SVG paths
This article URL：Online editor to create and manipulate SVG paths
- Emacs Lisp
- Jupyter Notebook
- Rich Text Format
- Vim script
- Visual Basic .NET
Github Trending Repositories
Explore Github Trending Repositories. See what the GitHub community is most excited about today.